Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Proposed Event, Denied

Click on Images to see Full Size *Thx




Oh well, no surprise there AT ALL *lol see http://gunbound-gis.blogspot.com/2010/04/message-to-brand-manager.html for better understanding..

And as for what I said regarding the cash-charge combo.. I was planning on charging a misreable 1000 Cash or 1 Million Gold as a fee (which still goes straight to them -.-"), after all.. what's 1,000 Cash or 1 Million Gold giving one a shot at Winning either Observador Head & Body, Blue and Red Phoenix, Archangel II Head & Body and Insect Warrior Head & Body. Think about it, I personally would opt to charge 1k Cash rather then waste my time trying to cook up a million in gold. *:)

ps. My bad, it was my mistake for even bothering to ask on what grounds they denied my proposal. I mean seriously, I cannot see a valid reason when all they'd have to do is merely delete-insert the prizes from time to time which won't take more than a min or two.

As always.. OH WELL..

No comments:

Post a Comment