Monday, June 7, 2010

Personalized Events

For those who don't know, I play this game for the pure pleasure of fun and laughter unlike most retards who think of it as a career *lol, that's one of the reasons why I don't really stick to just 1 account. *:) i need not mention the beauty and major laughter in using noob accounts and owning trash talking tough acting morons and having screenshots and/or vids, to back it up with. ROFLMFAO!!!

Since there is "no policy" (and I'm pretty much sure it's for the benefit of the new owner) in "giving away" accounts, and plus the fact my proposed event was denied (http://gunbound-gis.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-proposed-event-denied.html) I have decided to resort to giving away these intermediate ranked (practice accounts) accounts by means such as in-game interaction and more on throwing a contest every now and then (coming soon)

The first player who won was simply tested by checking if he would actually trust a total stranger (by giving out his login id and pw as i told him i would help him level up his avatars to Lv5 without destroying them, also explaining if it were to be a scam or i was trying to hack him, i wouldn't be able to change anything, since i do not know his chosen email add and birthdate) out of nowhere regardless if his account was a low rank and only had weekly avatars. To my surprise, he did trust me with such info.. next and final step was that I asked him to gift me a Limitless Pop Galore Glass and in return he would receive something 10 times greater..

such a simple gesture and deed based on pure trust.. a deserving.. rewardable one in my eyes.. as a result:


Now here's the thing, I still have a couple of Intermediate (and Non-Intermediate as well) Ranked Accounts I'd like to give away to those who would want to have the chance to grab hold of an account that will even out  their chances of winning at server 5 (in the near future? XD) and know how to appreciate such a simple gesture and the value behind it.. and at the same time, also working for it.. seeing as these accounts being given away have decent avatars (and 95%, if not all, are @ Lv5 *:]) that come with it.

This next account i am giving away is a female account

(to be continued..)

No comments:

Post a Comment