Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Temporary Maintenance (02-11-2010, 15:00 - 16:00 GMT +9)

 
1. I for one wouldn't know to what extent "Pets" are experiencing glitches. but there is a discontent thread regarding such:


2. Hopefully with this Upgrade they include a "NOTICE" as well answering questions which I have asked, that can be found at both my Lv.10 Enchant Challenge topic

3.  As stated in Screenshot

4. Those who are gonna join the OneVoice ^0^ <-- *lol Campaign will have to struggle on making a decision whether to take on this decent deal as well. So it's Either 30 % off or take your chance with Lv.10 Enchant Challenge, which as you can see, neither of the questions I had asked have been answered and as I predicted, this event's been getting quite the negative feedbacks so far :




(Hopefully neither of the following threads posted above are deleted)

No comments:

Post a Comment